- 1 chopped frozen banana
- 10 chopped frozen strawberries
- 1 scoop IGF-1 Pure Protein (28g)
- Dash of Almond Milk (optional)
1. Using a hand blender, blend together the frozen banana, strawberries and protein. The fruit will release liquid and start to form a soft fluffy mixture. You can add a dash of almond milk if you like a soft creamy ice cream texture.
2. Once all the frozen fruits are thoroughly mixed, switch to an electric whisk and start to whip some air into the ice cream. This will make it soft and fluffy.
3. The ice cream is ready to serve!
This recipe is super quick and an excellent source of carbohydrates and protein. You can experiment with different flavours of protein or frozen fruits.
Macro-Nutrient Breakdown (serves 1)
|Ingredient||Pro (g)||Fat (g)||Carb (g)||Kcal|
|IGF-1 Protein 28g||20||1.4||1.1||102|