Darren Farrell – Shoulders & Abs Plan
Welcome to the Life Changing Darren Farrell – Shoulders & Abs Plan
With shoulders I start with a standard heavy seated db shoulder press, trying to go as heavy as I can while still maintaining good form and technique- this is my mass building exercise for shoulders.
I then move on to a seated smith machine military press, which is geared to simply burn out the shoulders and achieve complete muscle fatigue.
After this my shoulders are pretty much fried so I move onto my shaping and detail exercises, as I am quite fatigued I cant shift a big weight so I use techniques such as drop sets and supersets.
For my Abs I simply pick 4 exercises and do a giant set and repeat it 4 times. I keep rest to a minimum so that I achieve a cardio benefit from this also.
- BSN Sponsored Athlete
- Munster and Irish hockey at various age levels and senior.
- 2013 Mr Body Fitness Ireland- 4th
- Mr Cork u75kg- 1st
- UKBFF Northern Ireland (Physique)- 4th 2013
- NABBA Mr Ireland Athletic-5th 2013
- RIBBF Classic competitor 2014
- NABBA Mr Ireland Athletic competitor 2014
Senior nutritionist with Life Changing Fitness, and competitive bodybuilder. Sponsored athlete with BSN and GorillaWear. Sporting background in all sports but mainly hockey and rugby. Most recently training for bodybuilding for 2 years.
All workout plans come with: –
- Full exercise detailes
- Desired rep range and set targets
- YouTube videos of every exercise so you know exactly how to do them
- Tips on form & technique
- Exclusive discount for other plans