Darren Farrell – Legs Plan
Welcome to the Life Changing Darren Farrell – Legs Plan
I generally start off my legs workouts with lying hamstring curls, I use this to warm up but I also find that when I go into squats it gives me far better control and stabilisation as my glutes and hamstrings are firing.
With legs I like to attack them with a variety of methods- tempo, weight and volume. I find this variety allows me to activate all the different muscle fibers in my legs as well as increasing my cardiovascular capacity.
I always finish with calves and I am very strict with form and tempo.
- BSN Sponsored Athlete
- Munster and Irish hockey at various age levels and senior.
- 2013 Mr Body Fitness Ireland- 4th
- Mr Cork u75kg- 1st
- UKBFF Northern Ireland (Physique)- 4th 2013
- NABBA Mr Ireland Athletic-5th 2013
- RIBBF Classic competitor 2014
- NABBA Mr Ireland Athletic competitor 2014
Senior nutritionist with Life Changing Fitness, and competitive bodybuilder. Sponsored athlete with BSN and GorillaWear. Sporting background in all sports but mainly hockey and rugby. Most recently training for bodybuilding for 2 years.
All workout plans come with: –
- Full exercise detailes
- Desired rep range and set targets
- YouTube videos of every exercise so you know exactly how to do them
- Tips on form & technique
- Exclusive discount for other plans