Arms & Abs Guest Plan by Mark Higgins
Welcome to the Life Changing Fitness Arms & Abs Guest Plan by Mark Higgins
The methodology behind the way I train, essentially is Max-OT training. Max-OT follows a specific and proven set of parameters that are key to maximizing muscle growth. These specific parameters are the underlying core of Max-OT’s physiological impact on muscle. If you take one thing from this let it be that – a muscle will only adapt (grow) if it is forced to do so .The mechanics of Max-OT’s are designed to force muscle to grow each and every workout. As far as I am concerned, if you aren’t growing from each workout you’re wasting your time.
This workout has been designed by professional athlete Mark Higgins.
Twitter – @bluntforcemark
Instagram – @bluntforcemark
Mark Higgins, a native of Ireland is currently in his fourth year of study. Majoring in Advanced Biochemistry and minoring in Cellular Biology he hopes to do a masters focusing on Endocrine Biology and the Physiology of Androgenic Hormones in the coming years.
“As a multi-time national and European champion powerlifter with dozens of national and international records (one world record), weightlifting has been a huge part of my life since my early teens. Recently though my attention has turned to bodybuilding, I will never forget my roots in powerlifting and that is reflected in my training methodology. With the change to bodybuilding I also hope to accomplish a secret aspiration of mine to become a fitness model”
In an attempt to amalgamate the somewhat contradictory worlds of powerlifting and bodybuilding Mark has etched out his own training ethos which he has dubbed Power-Bodybuilding.
- 2008 Irish National Powerlifting Champion
- 2008 Teenage Deadlift World Record Holder – Still Unbroken
- 2008 European Powerlifting Championships Runner Up
- 2010 Irish National Powerlifting Champion
- 2010 Irish National Powerlifting Championship “Best Overall Lifter”
- 2010 European Powerlifting Champion
- 2013 Irish National Powerlifting Champion
- 2013 Irish National Powerlifting Championship “Best Overall Junior”
- 2014 Single Lift Bench Press Champion
- 2014 Irish National Junior Bench Press Record Holder
All workout plans come with: –
- Full exercise detailes
- Desired rep range and set targets
- YouTube videos of every exercise so you know exactly how to do them
- Tips on form & technique
- Exclusive discount for other plans