This recipe will make up quite a big portion for most. I personally prefer a big breakfast and then 4 smaller meals throughout the day, however you can easily adjust the quantity of all this to suit you!
I made 8 large protein balls from this, however lets break it down into 10 medium balls for the purpose of easy math.
– INGREDIENTS –
Oats x 50g
Granol\ x 50g
Blueberries x 100g
Peanut butter x 30g
Casein (chocolate flavor) x 60g
Almond Milk (unsweetened) x 50ml
- Literally put all the above ingredients into a mixing bowl and smash/mix together until a thick consistency has developed.
- Take a small lump of the resulting mix and roll between your hands to form a ball.
- Do this 10 times until you have 10 similar sized protein balls.
- Place on a plate and add to the fridge for 15mins.
- After 15min, eat and enjoy!
The macro breakdown of the whole recipe is attached to the photo. However, each ball works out to be: –
Carbs = 8.4g
Fat = 3.5g
Protein = 6.4g
Kcal = 91 calories
Perfect for when you’re on the go or short of time. Total preparation time took 5 mins!
Good fats, good carbs and great Protein.
Recipe bought to you from Life Changing Fitness – The first step to success is taking that first step
Know it, Feel it, Live it