Roxy Winstanley’s Leg Plan
Welcome to the Life Changing Roxy Winstanley’s Leg Plan
In today’s world, you’d be hard pressed to find a body part more challenging for a woman to develop and shape than the legs. Women are constantly seeking advice on how to build the muscles, downsize the legs, shape the glutes, etc. The truth is, the legs are not that challenging to build if you’re educated and motivated.
If a nice pair of gams isn’t the ultimate sign of a fitness fanatic, I’m not sure what is! A tight pair of glutes, a sweeping set of thighs, and firm, full hamstrings are the ultimate display of feminine strength and beauty.
- Reflex Nutrition Athlete
- Team Domin8 Athlete
- Calibre Gym wear Athlete
- 7TH place Bikini Tall WBFF London 2013
- 3rd place Bikini Tall WBFF Denmark 2014
- Carry on competing and gain PRO status
- Magazine cover
- Help girls and boys that have struggled with eating disorders to recover, using the gym and fitness to assist them.
Roxy Winstanley from Liverpool is a Veterinary animal health manager and bikini model athlete. She is a Team Domin8 athlete and sponsored by Reflex Nutrition and Calibre Gym wear.
Being a gymnast from the age of 3 to 16, representing Great Britain on numerous occasions, Roxy has always been active and healthy. However due to personal problems during university, roxy developed a serious eating disorder that resulted in hospitazation. Her transformation from which is inspiring to say the least.
All workout plans come with: –
- Full exercise detailes
- Desired rep range and set targets
- YouTube videos of every exercise so you know exactly how to do them
- Tips on form & technique
- Exclusive discount for other plans