Roxy Winstanley’s Glute Plan
Welcome to the Life Changing Roxy Winstanley’s Glute Plan
No ifs, ands, or buts: If you want a nice butt, you must train for it. If an Olympian wants to be the fastest swimmer, longest jumper, or most precise marksman, she has to train for it. The swimmer isn’t going to swim twice per week, then head over to the archery range a couple times, and follow it up with a few hours of sprint drills. She’s going to swim until mastery is achieved.
The rules are no different when it comes to building a strong, round pair of cheeks. But there’s an additional upside here: Prioritize butt building, namely getting your glutes beastly strong and your entire body will look incredible.
- Reflex Nutrition Athlete
- Team Domin8 Athlete
- Calibre Gym wear Athlete
- 7TH place Bikini Tall WBFF London 2013
- 3rd place Bikini Tall WBFF Denmark 2014
- Carry on competing and gain PRO status
- Magazine cover
- Help girls and boys that have struggled with eating disorders to recover, using the gym and fitness to assist them.
Roxy Winstanley from Liverpool is a Veterinary animal health manager and bikini model athlete. She is a Team Domin8 athlete and sponsored by Reflex Nutrition and Calibre Gym wear.
Being a gymnast from the age of 3 to 16, representing Great Britain on numerous occasions, Roxy has always been active and healthy. However due to personal problems during university, roxy developed a serious eating disorder that resulted in hospitazation. Her transformation from which is inspiring to say the least.
All workout plans come with: –
- Full exercise detailes
- Desired rep range and set targets
- YouTube videos of every exercise so you know exactly how to do them
- Tips on form & technique
- Exclusive discount for other plans