Darren Farrell – Chest Plan
Welcome to the Life Changing Darren Farrell – Chest Plan
When training chest I tend to start most of my sessions off with heavy incline db presses followed by heavy incline db presses- I find incline chest exercises work best for me and give my chest great shape. After these I move onto a hammer strenth chest press where I concentrat mainly on tempo and form to get as much stretch and contraction as possible. I usually finish up with a cable fly and superset with pushups so as to get as much blood into the chest as possible and reach compete muscle fatigue.
- BSN Sponsored Athlete
- Munster and Irish hockey at various age levels and senior.
- 2013 Mr Body Fitness Ireland- 4th
- Mr Cork u75kg- 1st
- UKBFF Northern Ireland (Physique)- 4th 2013
- NABBA Mr Ireland Athletic-5th 2013
- RIBBF Classic competitor 2014
- NABBA Mr Ireland Athletic competitor 2014
Senior nutritionist with Life Changing Fitness, and competitive bodybuilder. Sponsored athlete with BSN and GorillaWear. Sporting background in all sports but mainly hockey and rugby. Most recently training for bodybuilding for 2 years.
All workout plans come with: –
- Full exercise detailes
- Desired rep range and set targets
- YouTube videos of every exercise so you know exactly how to do them
- Tips on form & technique
- Exclusive discount for other plans