Darren Farrell – Back Plan
Welcome to the Life Changing Darren Farrell – Back Plan
This year I really wanted top build a wider thicker back. I usually start my sessions with quite heavy exercises with no more than 10 reps and as the session goes on I decrease the load and focus more on tempo and volume and incorporate a lot of stretching exercises such as a straight-arm lat pushdown.
Unlike most I finish my session with my big heavy compound Rack pull- my reasoning for this is all my buck muscles will be engaged and warmed up. You really have to dig deep and push yourself here as you are already wrecked. As well as being heavy I use a 6×4 technique here so there is a lot of volume and heart rate will go through the roof.
- BSN Sponsored Athlete
- Munster and Irish hockey at various age levels and senior.
- 2013 Mr Body Fitness Ireland- 4th
- Mr Cork u75kg- 1st
- UKBFF Northern Ireland (Physique)- 4th 2013
- NABBA Mr Ireland Athletic-5th 2013
- RIBBF Classic competitor 2014
- NABBA Mr Ireland Athletic competitor 2014
Senior nutritionist with Life Changing Fitness, and competitive bodybuilder. Sponsored athlete with BSN and GorillaWear. Sporting background in all sports but mainly hockey and rugby. Most recently training for bodybuilding for 2 years.
All workout plans come with: –
- Full exercise detailes
- Desired rep range and set targets
- YouTube videos of every exercise so you know exactly how to do them
- Tips on form & technique
- Exclusive discount for other plans