Womens Deadlift Seminar for Beginners – Sunday 1st October 10-2pm
October 1 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm£49.99
LADIES ONLY- EMPOWERING BEGINNERS PRACTICAL SEMINAR-
Ladies, this one is for you and it promises to be an incredible day of empowerment and practical education. Life Changing Fitness will be holding a seminar for women on how to lift weights safely and effectively. It will be a morning of practically learning all the techniques to ensure a safe deadlift, how to set up, and how to get the best out of your technique.
We will take you through the full setup of gym equipment to make you confident when stepping into a gym. You will learn how to lift properly FOR YOUR goals, this is not a blanket approach to teaching – everyone will learn how to lift weights for their abilities whatever they are.
This seminar will be fun and relaxed with a huge variety of women on the day – from all abilities and starting points. The absolute novice to intermediate gym goer will learn a HUGE amount on the day and leave feeling empowered, strong and confident. Just take a look at these amazing testimonials from women who have attended before: –
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- Trainers/Lifting shoes
- Sports top you feel comfortable in
- Lifting belt if you have one – not essential
- Your own food and drinks (there will be various breaks throughout the day for lunch and snacks)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Technique & form (DeadLift)
- Hip flexor and flexibility in general prevents most lifts
- Bar placement – hand and feet
- Breathing and core brace
- Genetic differences in form and technique
- DeadLift – If you can’t DeadLift with a broom stick, then you shouldn’t DL….yet.
- Abdominal brace – how to set
- Risk Vs reward
- Equipment to stay clear of
- Asking for help!
- When is the smith machine appropriate