- 1 medium banana
- 1 scoop coconut flour (60g)
- 170g Fage Greek Yogurt 0%
- IFG-1 Pure Protein (28g)
- 1 tsp baking powder
1. Using a hand blender, blend together the coconut flour, protein powder, greek yogurt, banana and baking powder.
2. Add 50ml water to the mixture and blend for a further 30 seconds.
3. Heat a tiny amount of organic coconut oil in a pan (low heat) and pour in the batter to cover the base of the pan.
4. Heat gently on a low heat, the pancake will start to form and lift at the edges.
5. Once the pancake starts to lift, use a spatula to flip over to avoid breaking in two.
6. Cook on the reverse side for a further minute and serve immediately.
7. There should be enough remaining mixture to make another pancake.
8. Repeat steps 3-6 to create a second pancake.
Macro-Nutrient Breakdown (for 2 pancakes)
362kcal Per Recipe
|Ingredient||Pro (g)||Fat (g)||Carb (g)||Kcal|
|Coconut flour 60g||2||2||8||60|
|IGF-1 Protein 28g||20||1.4||1.1||102|
|Fage Greek Yog||17||0||6.8||97|